In this Lesson
- Learn how Soiree helps you discover the dependencies between Soiree items.
- Learn how to copy an item’s ID into the clipboard.
Soiree provides the ability to see where a Soiree item is being used. This can be useful if you need to understand the potential impact of a change you need to make or if you simply want to explore a product to see how the pieces are related.
Soiree also provide a convenient way to copy an item’s id to the clipboard. There are times when you may need the ID and it saves time and improves accuracy to have Soiree hand you the ID in the clipboard.
The best way to learn about these features is to use them so let’s jump into the exercises.
- Right click on the PartyDefinition Scene in the package explorer and select ‘Item References…’ from the entity type menu.
- You will be shown all the items that reference the scene
- You may double click on an item to open its definition
- Now open the Item References for the Party Entity
Notice how some items provide additional details while others do not need to
- Right any Soiree item in the package explorer and select ‘Item References…’ from the entity type menu.
The item’s ID will be copied to the clipboard.
Getting the Item ID
That’s all for this lesson.